Monday, January 09, 2017

What I Wore to Celebrate My Birthday


Since my birthday was in the middle of the week, we celebrated on Saturday by going to see the movie Hidden Figures. The story of the women who helped get the first astronauts in space really piqued our interest, and it didn't disappoint! I would definitely recommend it!
I brought out my favorite roller skate print dress and added the new blouse that I received for Christmas. And you may have noticed I got my hair cut and tried styling it a different way. I'm loving this look!
Dress and blouse: H&M
Tights and OTK boots: Target
Lapel pins: made by me


Linking to:
Visible Monday
Turning Heads Tuesday

8 comments:

Patti said...

Happy birthday Laurie! Love your birthday outfit, and thanks for sharing with Vis Monday, xo

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Patti! :)

R's Rue said...

Great.

Lindsey said...

Happy belated birthday, Laurie! So glad you had a nice time celebrating! That movie sounded good to me too. I'll have to check it out. And your outfit is so cute! I love your dress! :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Unknown said...

That's

Thanks Regine! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Lindsey! You should definitely see that movie, it was so good! :)

Olga Rani said...

Love this new hair style! And I love how you wore this little cute dress with a blouse underneath, looks great!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Olga! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...