Sunday, October 02, 2016

What I Wore for Apple Picking 2016


With the iffy weather lately ( one minute cold, and the next minute hot), I decided to try and layer a bit. I took my grey dress and added my crochet scarf for warmth in the chilly morning. I also wore boots to tramp through the grassy and muddy orchard. By the end of the day I shed the scarf, and wasn't too hot thankfully.
Dress, purse, tights and boots: Target
Scarf: made by me
Deer necklace: made by me
Feather necklace and leaf ring: F21
Gold ring: H&M




Here I am at the orchard, I'll have more pix of our trip later this week!
Linking to:
Visible Monday
#iwillwearwhatilike
Turning Heads Tuesday
Fresh Fashion Linkup

14 comments:

Patti said...

What a fun event, Laurie. Love your dress and the great scarf you created! xo

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Patti! :)

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Same here, Laurie, cold and then hot! I want your necklace! Adorbs!

Unknown said...

Thanks Carrie! I wish the weather would make up it's mind. :)

Vix said...

That's funny, I wear a dressing gown and sandals to go apple picking, the trees are in the garden!
Lovely look especially that sweet little deer. xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks Vix! You're so lucky to have your own apple tree!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fabulous fall outfit, dear Laurie. Love the rich, earthy shades of brown at work here. So beautiful!

xoxo ♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Jessica! :)

Unknown said...

What a cute scarf! It would be great if you could pop by my link up and add a post this week :) http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/10/ruby-lace-dress-linkup.html

Lindsey said...

LOVE this outfit! My favorite parts are the scarf and necklace...how awesome that you made them!! You are so talented, Laurie! That necklace is so unique!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sydney! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Lindsey! You should definitely try apple picking, it's so much fun! :)

Olga Rani said...

Lovely cozy look! I really like your scarf, very interesting design!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Olga! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...