Sunday, July 17, 2016

What I Wore

Now that I'm back home from my vacation, I'm able to take outfit shots again. It was just to hard to do when I was on the road. Plus, I mostly dressed for hiking; which consisted of a tee, shorts, sox, hiking shoes and a sweatshirt if it was chilly. 
This weekend we finally went to see Finding Dory, as we wanted to wait till my daughter was back home. I was in the mood for sunny yellow, so I wore my handmade yellow and orange floral skirt. Next time I wear the necklace I'll get a better shot, but it is basically a vintage white and gold chain necklace from which I removed the pendant replaced with two yellow handmade tassels.
Skirt and blouse: made be me
Sandals: Target
Necklace: vintage 
Belt: old





Linking to:
Visible Monday
#iwillwearwhatilike
Turning Heads Tuesday




10 comments:

Patti said...

So pretty and cheery! Thanks for linking, xox

Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Jill James said...

Clever you, this skirt and blouse is just so lovely and the lemon so pretty.I have enjoyed your trip on IG.

Unknown said...

Thanks Patti!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Jill! :)

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

This is the perfect outfit for Finding Dory! Your skirt is lovely!

Unknown said...

Thank you Sue! :)

Vix said...

I'm not sure what Finding Dory is until I Google it but your outfit is lovely and so cheerful. Glad you enjoyed your hols. xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks Vix! Finding Dory is a movie that we've been wanting to see. It was pretty good. :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Such a fun, cheerful outfit! Yellow looks sensational on you!

xoxo ♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Jessica! :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...