Monday, March 14, 2016

The Holy Grail of Summer Sandals?


Sorry I don't have a great outfit post this week, but I have been taking it easy trying to get over my cold. But hopefully by the weekend I'll be much better and ready to go out. I really want to wear these new sandals I sent for from Old Navy. I'm hoping they will be the answer to my search for cute and comfy summer sandals. It is like trying to find the holy grail when you have problem feet like mine. Just tried them on and they seem pretty comfortable, but only a day out will tell for sure. Looks like I got them just in time too, as they are not even listed on they're site anymore! Bye for now!

4 comments:

Vix said...

I love them and have dithered over similar for years but find my (gifted) Hasbeens impossible to walk in and as a non-driver think they might not be great investment so I'll admire yours instead.
Feel better soon. x

Unknown said...

Oh Vix! I've always wanted a pair of Hasbeens, but when I found out the soles are wood I decided against it. These have fake wood, so they are lighter and they have a bit of cushion. I think there's also room for a thin cushioned insole if I want.

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a classic, lovely style. I'd totally rock those, too.

I have problem (hard to fit) feet, too, and almost never buy shoes online as a result (9.8 times out of ten, they don't end up working for me at all and have to be sent back, resold or given away), so when you can find them in person at places like Old Navy, that's just fantastic. We don't have one in my town, or I'd be heading over there on the double now that I saw this cute pair.

Happy open toe shoe weather! :)

♥ Jessica

Unknown said...

I know, right! I'd be buying shoes on line more often if I just knew for sure they would be comfortable. :)

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...