Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Easy Valentine's Garland


I love a simple and fast craft project, and this one is it. Here is a quick simple garland for Valentine's Day that I think looks very cute and fun for very little effort.
Just a few simple materials are needed:
Cardstock
Baker's twine
Craft glue
Fine glitter
Clothes pins (I found mine in the Target dollar bins)
Heart shaped template
I simply cut my own heart template, but you can find many on pinterest. You can make your garland any length you want, and then cut out enough hearts to fit. 


Next I took the glue bottle tip to draw x's and o's and dusted with glitter. Once dried, I clipped them to the baker's twine. Easy peasy!





Hope you like this idea. Bye for now!






No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...