Thursday, April 09, 2015

"Wooden Shoe" Like These Shoes?



I would love to have some real shoes like these to wear,
but alas,
these are just teeny little wooden shoes that I hand painted.


I really do love miniature things,
although painting in miniature can be tricky!


But it was definitely worth it,
because I love how they turned out.



 Here are some adult wooden shoes,
to show what size the hand painted shoes are.
 The littlest ones would fit on a doll.



Then I thought I'd add the big shoes
to my spring display. 


As you can see, 
I also love wooden shoes.
I'll have to take pix of my other wooden shoes
one of these days. 
Bye for now!


1 comment:

Curtise said...

Wow, those little clogs really are teeny tiny! You are clever to paint something so beautifully in miniature. xxx

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...