Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Woodland Deer Template

 I decided to make a wreath that I could use
for all seasons.
I wrapped a styrofoam wreath
with half white yarn and half light blue yarn.
Then I plan to just add accessories 
for each holiday or season.
For Christmas I made a cardboard deer myself
and added a vintage sign .
I love how it turned out!


Then I made more deer to go on my tree!
You may notice the mushrooms I started crocheting
last month.

If you like the deer and would like to make some yourself
here is the template.
I only ask that you use it only for your own crafting
not to sell.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...