Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Crafting and Decorating


I've actually gotten caught up 
on Christmas crafting kits I thrifted in the past.
Like the birds above, 
which instead of stuffing to hang on the tree,
I glued to a burlap banner and added the word Noel.
 
  
I also finished this Santa and reindeer
and laid them out on my tree skirt at first.
Now though they are hanging on the tree.


Also, took a pic of some decorations on my 
bedroom dresser,
lots of blues and greens!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Curtise said...

Love your blue and green glass, and all the Christmas decorations. The birds and reindeer are adorable! Xx

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...