Monday, December 12, 2011

Thrifty Finds

 This group of thrifty finds really had me excited!
I'm always thrilled to find an embroidery kit,
but this is one I never thought I would find! 
I've seen it on Etsy and Ebay, 
but it was always too expensive.
So I nearly screamed when I saw it at the thrift!
Also, I was so happy to find the vintage hair ties,
I remember wearing these when I was a little girl.
 This sewing basket/organizer is so fab, 
right out of the 70s! 
I used to have an orange one for cosmetics 
but it disappeared.
 And, one more kit for Xmas.
Don't know if I'll get it done in time,
but if not I will save it for next year!
Bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...