Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bit by Another Craft Bug

Looks like I have another craft obsession to deal with now!

Embroidery!

I finally got around to working on a vintage embroidery kit

that I got at the thrift store some time ago.



And, I'm already hooked on this craft!

My mom did this when I was young,

and I always thought it looked so hard.

Well, it's not that bad, just takes patience.

And, I love that it's something I can do while watching tv.

Sabrina has even been interested,

she did a few of the leaves.


I also have some fun finds from the thrift!

Check out this great vintage tunic!




And a yellow daisy sheet, a gob of colorful yarn, a My Little Pony,



more yarn, and two ponytail holders that look handmade.


What yummy colors! I can't wait to use that yarn! And hope to wear that new tunic this weekend! bye for now!

No comments:

Featured Post

Sketches of the Week

Still in a Christmas and winter mood with my art, and still working on my technique with gouache. It's a much trickier medium than I ...